Monday 18 October 2021

My holidays

 In the holidays I did a lot of really cool stuff and today I'm going to be sharing it with you. In the holidays we bought a new swing set ,we went to my auntie's, we had a few friends come over and I play Minecraft with my friends. When we got the big swing set at first I didn't know what it was but I was very happy that we have it because my sister loves it and so do I think my brother can also grow into it. when we went to my auntie's we play hide and seek we played families and a memory game. Locarno's family came over to our house and they played on our new swing set and they were excited that there was a swing set. I built lots of really cool things in Minecraft. I built an axolotl store, lots of big houses and a few more stores. 

Here are some photos off my holidays.








Hope you enjoyed :)

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kiara. Thanks for sharing your holiday experiences. It's always a good idea to include some photos too. Do you have any screenshots of your Minecraft creations? What are you looking forward to in Term 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Kiara. Your siblings are getting bigger! Do you know that I still haven't played Minecraft....I think I need to start seeing as you all seem to enjoy it so much. Those scrolls look yummy. Thank for sharing your holiday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kiara, It sounds like you had a nice time at you aunties. I wonder what else you sold in the stores at minecraft. Thanks for sharing what you did in the holidays. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kiara, It was nice to hear about your holidays. Your siblings are growing so fast. I hope you had a very good time at your aunties house. Thank you for sharing, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all of you for those lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.