Friday 29 October 2021

My fable plan

Kia ora and welcome to my plan about my fable writing. I had so many good ideas but I thought that this one would be the best  plan ever. We had to make a moral lesson about life and mine was Treat others the way you want to be treated.I thought that was a very good for a Dog,Cat and turtle. My plan was to have a Dog that didn't like the cat and the cat ran away but then the turtle told the dog that the way you are treating her is that the way that you want to be treated. So yeah that is basically my story but it is going to be more simpler than that.  

 



Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my blog .đŸ‘‹

1 comment:

  1. Morena Kiara, great to see your plan this morning! Your characters will certainly benefit from following that moral. Remember to put them in a setting where this all takes place. Keep up your super online learning. Have a fun and be safe in the weekend too. Ki kaha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.