Friday 20 August 2021

Olympics

 Kia ora bloggers, 

This week the year 5 and year 6's have been watching a little bit of the Olympics. We have been doing Math, Writing and Inquiry about it and we have making little dioramas and posters about different Olympic sports. My sport that I am doing is gymnastics and I am going to making a diorama about it. I am going to be sharing with you my work that I have made about the Olympics but because the Olympics are over I am going to be sharing with you the work before this week.

Inquiry

Writing

Maths

2 comments:

  1. Great work Kiara. I love watching the gymnastics, they are so incredibly clever and FLEXIBLE! Gosh! I just changed the sharing settings on your maths slideshow. Don't forget to check these before you add to your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Kiara, your slideshow about Gymnastics is very thorough and detailed. What made you choose to learn about this particular area of sport? Do you recognise any of the activities you've learned about, from visiting Tri-Star in the past? It's great to see you actively blogging about your learning, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.